And I can't find my heart!
Where did it go? Did I leave it in the cold?
So please give it back, cause it's not yours to take!
It must've fell when I lost my mind
Deep in the cut, drowning in a pain
Somebody help cause I can't find my way
Nobody move, nobody move!
Somebody tell me how I'm supposed to feel
When I'm sitting here knowing this ain't real
Why in the world would I give my heart to you?
Just to watch you throw it in the trash
I've been traveling so long, I don't think I can hold on
Where were you when I needed you the most?
Now I'm sitting here with a black hole in my chest
A heartless, broken mess
Mais ouvidas de Ariana Grandever todas as músicas
- Thinking Bout You
- Dangerous Woman
- Safety net (feat. Ty Dolla $ign)
- No tears left to cry
- Bad To You (feat. Normani & Nicki Minaj)
- Faith (feat. Stevie Wonder)
- Problem (feat. Iggy Azalea)
- Rolling In The Deep
- Them Changes
- LA Boys (feat. Victoria Justice)
- Over And Over Again (feat. Nathan Sykes)